Test Page

Thursday, June 3, 2010

In Twin Falls Idaho

Hello All - ok not even sure if this will post as the connection here is only 'one bar' on the 'rictor scale' and it is painful.  I guess the riding angel did not think I had enough experience riding in the rain yesterday so 'he' blessed me with a morning filled with more riding in the rain and added wind to the mix.  Hmmm.... I made it through the morning so 'he'  (that would be the riding angel) gave us some SUN and YES... even a bit of HEAT  ;-)

We arrived in Twin Falls at 8 this evening and both of us are just a weeeeeeee bit tired.  Wow... it is amazingly GREEN here!

OH..... we did have a SCARE this morning!  While riding in the wind and RAIN and going up in altitude (not sure where we were at that point) we really were concerned because.... YES we saw a snow plow!  At that point, I starting shifting down and was headed for a pull over where I was going to plant my self until at least July 1st...  Darn - Dan made me keep going!!

Well connection is slipping more here will write more tomorrow!

Signed the 'rainy riders'

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mom & Dad,

    That sucks it is raining so much for you:(

    I hope the weather turns nice soon!

    Hope you're having a great trip otherwise!!

    luv Crystal & Sebastian

    ReplyDelete